Hiking in Liguria
Do you want to get active? Do you love nature? Liguria is a paradise for keen hikers.
The combination of mountains and sea offers diverse scenery for demanding hikes and trekking tours, as well as for gentle strolls along the sea. Experience the breath-taking variety of nature and soak in the calm atmosphere of the mountains.
Are you looking for a challenge?
There is no better way to relax and to get away from it all. There are plenty of challenging trekking routes to choose from. You simply can’t put a price on the breath-taking panorama view from the top of a mountain that you scaled by your own strength and this reward makes it easy to forget the effort required to get there. This is where freedom flows through your every vein. After an eventful hiking trip, you can look forward to a relaxed evening in your holiday home or apartment. End the night on a quiet note with a home-cooked meal on the terrace, exchange your experiences and start planning the next walking tour.
The Ligurian high-altitude walkway (Alta Via dei Monti Ligure)
The Ligurian high-altitude walkway is approx. 440 km long and extends from Ventimiglia to Ceparana (the beginning of Tuscany). On this pathway the unique views from the mountains down to the sea are particularly impressive. The pathway is divided into 43 stages which can also be tackled separately, and there are many sections suitable for the handicapped as well as for baby carriages, so that everybody can experience the breath-taking natural views.
The Piana Crixia national park
The Piana Crixia national park lies in the hinterland of Savona near Altare. It was founded in 1989 and has an area of 795 hectares. It is, above all, worth seeing because of its unique natural creations like the 15 metre high mushrooms, which formed themselves out of the rocks. The park connects Liguria with Piemont.
The Portofino national park
Portofino is not only a place for the rich but also a diving paradise and a marvellous national park for strolling through diverse fauna and flora. The park was founded in 1935 and claims 3100 hectares as its own. It extends from Portofino to Ruta. A very beautiful stretch with breath-taking views is, for example, that from Portofino through the Monte Portofino to Portofino Vetta. You can then make a small excursion from here to Camogli by bus, so as to travel back to Portofino by ship. Another beautiful pathway is the Via di San of Fruttuoso through which you can connect from Ruta to Vetta di Portofino.
The Beigua national park
The Beigua national park is located near Varazze and is the largest pedestrian park, with an area of 8715 hectares in Liguria. It was founded in 1995… The park offers natural scenery with its impressive fauna and flora unique to the mountains. Probably the most interesting pathway is the section of the Ligurian high altitude walkway which goes through the park completely.
La Passeggiata al Mare
Would you like to have a nice excursion along the seaside? “Passeggiata al Mare” is exactly what you need! It was a railway line in the past; now you can stroll, cycle or skate from San Lorenzo al Mare to Ventimiglia.
The Cinque Terre walking paradise
The five small but famous fishing villages of Vernazza, Riomaggiore, Manarola, Monterosso and Volastra are only connected to each other through pathways. You may only travel to the national park by train or by boat. The car must be left on the outskirts of the villages. Probably the best-known pathway is the Via dell Amore which connects Manarola with Riomaggiore. There are many benches along here on which one can relax and enjoy the breath-taking views over the sea and the steep shores. Nature comes first in this wonderful place.
Hiking in Imperia > Imperia (City)
- Address: Viale Giacomo Matteotti, 209
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone number 00393476006939
- Hiking guide and photographer
- Address: Via G. B. Vieusseux, 8
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number 0183290213
- Guided ornithological tour
Hiking in Genova > Genova (City)
- Address: Viale Enrico Caviglia
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone number 393 496 762 389
- Guided trekking tours, e.g. Antola Park and the Alta Via, East Genoa Trekking, Castles Trek.
Hiking in Savona > Finale Ligure
- Address: Via Ca' de Raimondi
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number 0196816791
- - Le incisioni rupestri del Ciappo delle Conche - Le incisioni rupestri del il Ciappo del Sale - Megalitismo in Liguria: Camporiundo - Grotte che bucano montagne: la Strapatente oppure la grotta del Frate - Grotte, chiese e castelli nel finalese: da Finalborgo al Castrum Perticae - La rocca di Perti ed il villaggio delle anime - LÂaltopiano delle Manie: lÂArma delle Manie - La necropoli romana di Isasco - I ponti romani della Val Ponci - LÂarea naturalistica di Punta Crena - Le falesie e la natura di Capo Noli - Le rocche dellÂOrera - LÂantica strada napoleonica della Caprazoppa - LÂaltopiano di S. Bernardino - La strada del Vest a capo Noli - LÂantica Via Aurelia a Spotorno - Il sentiero botanico di Bergeggi - La grotta marina di Bergeggi La chiesina di S. Michele a Noli - La sughereta di Bergeggi - I monti fortificati di Vado ligure - Le fornaci da calce a S. Ermete - La fossa do Re ed il Castrum vadorum - Rio Torsero e la valle Iba - La Via Julia Augusta da Albenga ad Alassio - La pineta di Colla Micheri ad Andora - Il sentiero botanico di Andora - La foce del Centa ed il centro di riproduzione della tartaruga dÂacqua dolce - La Val Pennavaire - La Riserva Naturale dellÂAdelasia - Il Parco di Piana Crixia - Il Parco di Bric Tana e la valle dei tre Re - Il Parco del M. Beigua - La foresta demaniale della Barbottina - La foresta della Deiva - Il 'nemus' di Savona
- Address: Localit? Costa, 50
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone number 0196816276
- Tour del Monviso
Giro del Marguareis
- Tour del Monviso
- Address: Via Enrico del Carretto