1. Is there a catalogue?
- Yes, online. The Rentals Catalogue Liguria
can be found in the blue column under “Holiday Rentals Liguria”.
2. How do I find a certain object?
– On the start page, on the top right there is a field "Property no or Name" where you can type in the name of the object then click "go".
3. Is there a minimum time of stay?
- Yes, the minimum required duration is 7 days. Hotels are bookable on a daily basis
4. How can I check to see if a property is still available?
– If you go to the details page of the house (e.g.: Villa dell Avvocato),
you will see a calendar at the bottom of the page. The green boxes means the house is still available, the red means the house has already been reserved. Half green half red indicate arrival and departure days. This calendar is updated daily!
5. How do I calculate the price?
– On the details page (e.g.: Villa dell Avvocato)
at the top right and bottom of the page, you will see a button that says „Calculate Price“. Click here and then type in the desired dates of stay and it will tell you the exact price for that time period. Here you will also be able to see if you can order linen etc.
6. How can I ask questions regarding a specific object?
– If you go to the details page of the house (e.g.: Villa dell Avvocato)
you have a question about, you will see a clickable button in blue labelled “Enquiry” on the top right and bottom of the page. Click this button and fill out the form that follows. Please be sure to fill out as many fields as possible, as the more you fill out (such as desired dates or travel) the better we can serve you and answer any questions. You will receive an automated email informing you that we have received your enquiry and will answer it as soon as we can. You can also ask questions via our contact form
or by calling us at +49 89 89 22 33 00.
7. Are pets ok?
– Generally, if in the house description it states “Pets on request“ t hen it is ok. We do however require some information about your pet(s) before hand, such as how many, what kind of pets etc., as we do need to get final approval from the owners of the property.
8. Can I reserve a holiday rental?
– We normally do not reserve any of our holiday rentals. You will usually have 24 hours after we send the contract to decide if you would like to commit yourself. Should you decide against committing to the contract, we would be happy to receive a short email stating this intention.
9. How do I book a holiday rental?
– On the details page of the house (e.g.: Villa dell Avvocato)
you would like to book, click the yellow button “booking” and then fill in all required fields. Please note that you will have to enter the desired time of travel and then the house. After filling out the form you will receive a confirmation email from us that we have received your booking request. Upon confirmation of availability we will then send out a booking contract, which you have 24 hours to confirm. All further steps can be found in the contract.
10. How can I pay?
– We accept credit cards as well as bank transfers. We also accept direct debiting, but only within Germany and up to 45 days before arrival at the house.
11. Do I need to put down a deposit?
– Yes, you are required to do so. This needs to be made two weeks after the contract approval. The amount can alter according to which property you decide to book. It is 100 EUR per week for holiday houses and apartments and a percentage of the rent for holiday resorts. You will find the exact amount in the contract.
12. Are there any extra costs?
– Some houses will be billed for electric and gas usage. This will be stated in the contract if this is the case. Heating costs are always separate.
13. How is my holiday home furnished?
– Information about all holiday homes can be found under the menu tab Useful information about our properties
as well as on all detail pages of the desired property (e.g.: Villa dell Avvocato).
14. How do I get information about the area?
– On our website we have a plethora of information regarding each town and municipality under our municipality link.
This is a detailed list of not only the nicest places in Liguria, but also a comprehensive guide to the surrounding areas such as the Côte d’ Azur, Piemont and Monaco. Also under Travelguide you can find useful information about day trips and things to do in the area.
15. What sports are available to me in Liguria?
– All sports opportunities are listed at the bottom of the details page (e.g.: Villa dell Avvocato)
for each property. Or you can see a general list of all sports offered throughout Liguria under our Sports tab.
16. Is there information about public transport?
– Under the tab Service – travel links – you will find a link to information about public transport.
17. Is there a contact person?
– You can speak to your contact person every day via telephone (except on Wednesdays). The phone number is in the contract.
18. Which are the conditions of agreement?
- You can read our Terms of contract here.
They will also be listed in the contract.
19. What must be observed for entry into Italy?
- You should possess a valid identity card or passport before you leave home. From the 26th June 2012 children also need their own passport. If you are coming from a non-EU country, please apply for a valid visa in advance. We will send you the necessary documents for an application. There is no need for country-specific vaccination for entry.
20. What happens if I cannot travel anymore?
- We recommend that you contact travel cancellation insurance. You will find some offers under Service
- Travel insurance
on our website. The agreement is binding and the rental price must be paid in full even if the tenant fails to arrive. Cancellations that are made in excess of 40 days before the date of arrival are subject to a forfeit/cancellation fee of 100 Euro.
Withdrawal: 40 days before commencement of the rental period: 40% of the rental price. 30 days before commencement of the rental period: 60% of the rental price. 15 days before commencement of the rental period: 70% of the rental price. from 14 to 5 days before: 85% of the rental price. In the case of a later withdrawal the rental price must be forfeited in full. If you cannot travel, please let us know it as soon as possible.
21. What is Bestprice?
Best price guarantee means that we will always give you the lowest price. Should you find the same location rentals not later than one day before your arrival in another agency at a lower price, we will reduce the price from this agency by 10%. Our wish and our policy is to always offer you the lower rates.
You just have to send us the evidence by e-mail or fax, with your personal information, link to the agency (business rival) so that we can verify the information.
22. Will I receive travel documents? If yes, when?
Will I receive travel documents? If yes, when? Answer: Once you have booked your holiday home with us and confirmed the T&Cs of the contract via the customer menu, you can print off all necessary information on your house from the section “Important information about your arrival” in the customer menu. You will also find secret tips on the area. We recommend keeping the coupon stating the address and your journey details for your outward journey, which will be sent to you via e-mail, once your payment has been received. You only require a valid ID card or Passport for the handing over of the residence.
23. In which languages can I communicate with you?
We offer both written communication and the contract in English, German and French.
about the properties can be found here.
If your interest in our company has been piqued, you can find out more about us here.